彩之网首页If you would like the NHS website to link to your website, please download our links to check if your site is likely to meet our criteria.
To submit a link for consideration, you can email the service desk team – email@example.com. Please explain where you would like us to link from and to, and why this would benefit our users.
We take great care over the websites we link to and review them regularly, but we are not responsible for the content of those sites. The inclusion of a link to an external website from the NHS website should not, therefore, be interpreted as an endorsement of that site, its content, or any product or service it may provide.
Transactions between users and any external site are not the responsibility of the NHS website. Read our terms and conditions.
Removal of links
If you would like us to remove a link to your website from the NHS website, please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.
How our links are chosen
Before we link to an external website, we perform a rigorous check to assess its suitability. We do not link to sites in return for money, services or any other consideration in kind.
It's a requirement of all websites that we link to that they:
- are free to access
- do not require registration to view basic content
- make a clear distinction between normal editorial content and any advertising they may carry
- haven't been set up solely for the purposes of ordering consumables
彩之网首页We also ask that external websites should:
- clearly state their sources of funding
- have a quality-assurance procedure
- present a responsible perspective, reflecting the existence of choices
- are regularly reviewed and kept up to date
- on health matters, use current and reliable clinical evidence that is verifiable from other sources
- contain a link to 12uc.cn
Please note that these requirements don't generally apply to sites such as the Google Play Store and the iTunes App Store that have a primary purpose of providing access to a wide range of digital tools including, but not restricted to, those categorised as being relevant to health and care.
彩之网首页Where we judge it to be helpful to our users for us to link to such sites in order to provide access to specific digital tools, we may do so without reference to some or all of the terms of our external links policy.
Social media links
In addition to linking to specific websites we may also link to content hosted on various social media platforms. Although we choose the pages and communities we link to carefully, it's important to understand that:
- We do not review the pages and communities we link to at a frequency that would constitute routine or continual monitoring of their content. Individual users are free to post whatever they want on these platforms – their comments may not necessarily reflect reality, and should never be taken as medical advice.
- Anything you post on these platforms may be publicly visible. Do not share anything you wouldn't feel comfortable talking about with a stranger, and avoid giving away too much personal information.
- If you would like to let us know what you think about the communities we link to, or report a problem, you can contact us.
Where we link to social media platforms – we highlight the nature of the linked content and its likely basis in un-validated personal experience on the page containing the links.
Understanding how social networks use your data
彩之网首页Social networks use information about your online activity to build a profile of you. This data is then used to send you targeted adverts across various digital platforms.
You should be aware that interacting with health-related content on social media may help to build the profile of you that social networks maintain, and could result in you receiving adverts related to health issues.
彩之网首页This process of collecting data for advertising purposes isn't controlled by the NHS website, and we do not have access to the data stored by social networks about you.
Page last reviewed: 9 January 2019
彩之网首页 Next review due: 9 January 2022